Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Today it is wednesday.
I got up at 6.30 am. Than I was in the bath and later I made breakfast for school. At 7.15 am I walked to school.
The school beginns at 7.30 am. This week from Wednesday to Friday are Project-days. I work in the project of our choir. =) We sing a beatles-medley. On saturday is open house day, than we will sing this songs for some people who visit our school.
The project ends 12 o'clock...
After school I go to our normal choir. It is always great and makes a lot of fun!
Later I have to learn for a test tomorrow.
At the evening, circa 6.30 pm I will eat dinner with my family. On this time we can talk about our day and have a little bit fun.
At 7.00 pm I watch to my favorite soap "Alles was zählt" and some other tv-shows.
Circa at 10.00 pm I go to sleep, to be fit for the next day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment