Saturday, February 28, 2009

Today I woked up at 7.30 am, because 9.15 am I had to be in school because of the open house day.
10.00 am we had our first concert of our choir, there we sang for example "Breakaway", "Bad day" and "Ich schenk dir die Welt"
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0s2I04d1rs ) ..
It sounds good!

On 11.00 am we had an other little concert with the songs of our project days. It was really cool..but it was a little bit mercurial. But this is normal on such a day, because many people come and go on each time. Because of this tumult the sound of the video is not soo good, because many people talked with another...



12 o'clock I was at home and ate with my family lunch. There was potatoes, spinach and scrambled eggs. Really tasty =D.
After this I gone to the pc and wrote this text ( now it is 7:10 pm and I write this post further.)

Now I am again on the pc and chat a little bit with my friends.
8:15 pm I will watch "Deutschland sucht den Superstar" it is a show like "American Idol" in America.
When I don't fall asleep in front of the tv I will be awake till 11.00pm circa. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment