Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hello!!
Today it is the last entry in my diary.
It is Tuesday and my lessons today were biology, latin, history, informatics and german.
I woke up at 6.00 am, and the school started at 7.30 am.
After school I was at home and ate lunch, there was a pizza. =)
Afterwards I ate some pieces of cake.
Than I was out, because I had a termin. And now I am sitting here and write this entry.
I have to learn some english vocabulary and after this I have to leatn maths..I don't like maths, but ok..
When I am ready with this I watch tv or relax a little bit with music.

This is my rabbit named Hoppel with the armlet from Bulgaria, which stands for luck, fertillity and healph.

1 comment:

  1. hihi your hoppel is very cute ;)
    Maybe now she gets little rabbits ;)

    ReplyDelete